White Lady Art Print
The storytelling of the White Lady’s legend is often used to convey horror and mystery to people. Wearing white long dress and long hair, she can be seen during the night in forests or empty streets. To show the connections between Mythical Creatures of the Philippines, each art piece from collection has transition to another.
You can choose art print to be framed in black wooden frame with grey passe-partout or just shipped in hard envelope without frame. If you have also other preferences for framing please contact with us.
- Printed in the Philippines;
- Textured art paper 250 gsm;
- Vibrant colors;
- Size of the art print: 12"x17";
- Size of the frame: 38 x 55 cm.
- Signed by the artist Alexander Jusay (Dumaguete city).